Anju + Ana Wedding
Last wedding for the year 2011.
I’ve known Ree (as we call her, not Ana) for more than 4 years. We were then team mates at eTelecare Global Services (now Stream). Ree resigned last year to become a full-time housewife to Anju and full-time mom to Baby Iza.
This is actually their second wedding. The couple’s first marriage was through a civil ceremony in 2010. For me, that was the best decision they made. Nothing compares to having a marriage blessed by God.
Their love was a fairy tale story. They first met at the USC Theatre Guild, where both were members in college. They became best friends and eventually fell in love with each other. Several years after that moment, here they are, exchanging vows to be together forever.
Getting Ready & Reception: Cebu Northwinds Hotel
Church: Alliance of Two Hearts Parish
Photography: Portraits by Bukool™
Copyright © Portraits by Bukool™ 2012
You might also like:
- Weekly Poll: Wedding Ceremony (buffalobrides.wordpress.com)
- Paolo + Sheryl Wedding (bukool.com)
- Crash Corsage, An app that let’s you crash weddings (mobigyaan.com)
- Girl, 17, Who Married Biker Aged FIFTY Celebrates Five Years Of Wedded Bliss (huffingtonpost.com)
- Helpful Series: With this Wing: Civil Ceremony Part II (weddingbee.com)