Debut Package

debut photography

Debut Photography | City Sports Club Cebu

 

Updated 01.01.16
Gold Package

– Pre-debut shoot
– Coverage from start to end of debut party (including preparation)
– Unlimited digital shots
– Digital enhancement
– All high-resolution/print-ready (edited) photos on a USB flash drive
– 20-page 8 x 8″ coffee-table book
– Photo slideshow (pre-debut shots)
– Price: PHP15,000.00

Silver Package
– Coverage from start to end of debut party (including preparation)
– Unlimited digital shots
– Digital enhancement
– All high-resolution/print-ready (edited) photos on a USB flash drive
– 20-page 8 x 8″ coffee-table book
– Price: PHP10,000.00

Bronze Package
– Coverage from start to end of debut party (including preparation)
– Unlimited digital shots
– Digital enhancement
– All high-resolution/print-ready (edited) photos on a USB flash drive
– Price: PHP8,000.00

Video Coverage (Short Film)
– Pre-Debut Short Film
– Debut Short Film (SDE Presentation)
– Debut Short Film (Final Edit)
– Coverage from start to end of debut party (including preparation)
– Price: PHP10,000.00

Terms and Conditions:
1. Transportation, food, accommodation for out of town locations are not included in the package. These shall be shouldered by the client.
2. Final post-processing and printing will take a maximum of 60 business days.
3. These prices are subject to change with or without further notice.
4. We accept major credit cards through PayPal.
5. A 10% downpayment shall be paid upon reservation of the date. The remaining 90% to be paid at the end of the event.
6. The downpayment will be forfeited in case of cancellation.
7. First pay – first served.

Portraits by Bukool is a Cebu-based destination wedding photographer and is a recipient of several awards since 2012. For inquiries contact us at bukool@bukool.com or 0947-289-1990. For bookings, please click HERE. You may also LIKE us on Facebook!

3787 J. Labra St. Guadalupe, Cebu City 6000 Philippines

2 thoughts on “Debut Package

Leave your comments here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s