Family Portraits

Family Portrait | Crimson Resort Cebu

Family Portrait | Crimson Resort Cebu

Updated 01.01.16

Photobook Package

    • 2-3 hr shoot

    • Location within Cebu City

    • Unlimited digital shots

    • Digital Enhancement

    • All high-resolution/print-ready (edited) photos on a USB flash drive

    • 20-page 8 x 8″ coffee-table book

    • Price: PHP10,000.00

    • 1 photographer

Budget Package

  • 2-3 hr shoot

  • Location within Cebu City

  • Unlimited digital shots

  • Digital Enhancement

  • All high-resolution/print-ready (edited) photos on a USB flash drive

  • Price: PHP8,000.00

  • 1 photographer

Terms and Conditions:
1. Transportation, food, accommodation for out of town locations are not included in the package. These shall be shouldered by the client.
2. Final post-processing and printing will take a maximum of 60 business days. Minimum of 4 weeks from the date of shoot.3. These prices are subject to change with or without further notice.
4. We accept major credit cards through PayPal.
5. A 10% downpayment shall be paid upon reservation of the date. The remaining 90% right after the session.
6. The downpayment will be forfeited in case of cancellation.
7. First pay – first served.

Leave your comments here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s