Architecture Photography

Cityscape Hotel & Residences, Mandaue City Cebu, Architecture Photography, Cebu Architecture Photographer


Updated as of 1-Jan-2019


Basic Package (PHP10,000.00)

– Up to 6 hours of photography session
– Unlimited photos taken on the day
– High resolution images professionally edited and uploaded to Google Drive for high-quality printing
– 1 professional photographer and 1 assistant

Online Booking | Portraits by Bukool


Terms and Conditions:

1. Transportation, food, accommodation for out of town locations are not included in the package. These shall be shouldered by the client.
2. Final post-processing and printing will take a maximum of 2 weeks from the date of shoot.
3. These prices are subject to change with or without further notice.
4. We accept major credit cards through PayPal.
5. A 10% downpayment shall be paid upon reservation of the date. The remaining 90% to be paid at the end of the session.
6. The downpayment will be forfeited in case of cancellation.
7. First pay – first served.

Portraits by Bukool is a Cebu-based destination wedding photographer and is a recipient of several awards since 2012. For inquiries contact us at bukool@bukool.com or 0916-676-5808 / 0947-289-1990.

For bookings, please click HERE. You may also LIKE us on Facebook!

3787 J. Labra St. Guadalupe, Cebu City 6000 Philippines

 

Advertisements

Leave your comments here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s